Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yeeeeeee....

So I've been blogging for the past couple days. YAY! I'm happy. LOL. Watch, I'm going to stop again for awhile and then blog another few consecutive days then stop. That's my routine. Honestly, I haven't had this blog for a long time, but I actually enjoy having it. Not a lot of people at my school know about it which is awesome! XD I hope to keep it that way. So anyways today I finally got my shoes for prom. I feel excited walking around in them. LOL

Don't you hate it when you get those butterflies in your tummy when someone say something really sweet to you? Yeah, I felt that TWICE today. It was 2 different people and I feel that it wasn't necessary at all. But at the same time I appreciate it. LOL! Sometimes I can be so undecisive, I find myself annoying. I think sometimes we have to decide on what WE want and not decide based on what others say about something.

Okei it's time to study. I have my book opened in front of me, but I can hardly understand what it's saying. FML! D: Time to fail this stupid mothofucken test!

No comments:

Post a Comment