Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friends with Benefits

Are we just friends with benefits? I mean honestly, YOU mentioned it the other day. It just keeps me thinking..is this what you say to other people too? How do they respond to you? Am I the only one that says "Oh yeah sure" person? I don't know. You're the one that got me thinking so it's not my fault that it's the only thing I'm thinking about now. You wouldn't know if I'd take it seriously or not. 98% of the time, I'd take you jokingly so that just happens to be 2 % where there's a possibility that I DO believe you. Ahhh... Stop confusing me! Stop giving me butterflies! Stop making me feel so special! Stop doing all talk, but no action! Stop lying to me! Stop telling me stuff when you don't mean it! Stop your bullshiet!

I kinda want to stop now. I think it's going too far, and before I fall into the ditch, I want to be able to pull myself back up and stop from falling in. I mean seriously. I don't know what to do. Like I said on the other post, It's too good to be true. I mean seriously, would you really? Like I totally doubt you will. I even doubt myself too. So why wouldn't I doubt you? I'd give you props if you actually kept your word. That's all I'm going to say. That's what I could say. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment