Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bleepbleepbleep

I love the song "Better Today" by Ne-Yo. I was listening it all night yesterday and it actually made me feel so much better. After "someone" made me feel ridicuously sad, I just needed some music. I came across this song on my playlist and it just felt better. I'm still listening to the song while I'm typing this. (: So today I honestly felt so much better. Even though I'm still feeling a bit wary about some things, I just hope it's okei at the end of the day. I needa stop worrying so much. LOL! There always gonna be something that'll happen, but everything happens for a reason right? You know what? I wonder if "he" still reads my blog. LOL Anyways, only 5 more days and I still haven't found my freaken shoes. It's not like I'm actually looking for them. ROFL! I don't know why I'm complaining when I haven't even got off my ass looking for them. LOL I'm so weird. (: I needa find alternatives if I can't the shoes I want. ): I really like the style I want though. I'm sure it looks really nice with my dress. HAHA I needa go on a shoe hunt starting tomorrow. Wait no! Shiet I got a test tomorrow then I got another test the next day. FML! I hate my teachers. I'm already giving up in school, why do I needa study hard and pass my tests? LOL I'm kidding! I just got about one more month to go so I should just finish it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment