Sunday, May 30, 2010

Boo!

FIVE things you wish you could say to five different people right now:
1. Why do you make things so hard for me? We make each other jealous and trippin' balls. Now what? We both don't like it so either stop it or end the friendship. You tell me what you want cuz I want to stop it. I wouldn't wanna lose you for anything.
2. Don't put me through a guilt trip when you just want sympathy. -_-
3. Thank god your here to listen to me! (:
4. Wow...I've realized how long we haven't talk and it feels so great to just hang out with you. We definitely needa hang out again cuz I missed talking to you.
5. You do seem a bit different, but I still see you as that shy and quiet boy. HAHA. You're still TOO innocent! LOLL PS. Don't become a pothead in UCSC. (:

TEN things about yourself:
1. I sleep when I'm stressing or don't wanna think.
2. I get tingly feelings when a boy does something really sweet for me.
3. There's always a day where nothing goes right.
4. I get paranoid alot.
5. I need to stop falling for jerks!
6. Procrastination is my thing.
7. I get jealous way too easily.
8. Always sarcastic.
9. I feel like all these "I..." makes me sound conceited.
10. I NEED to go to Six Flags this summer!

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Read this blog. There's always clues here and there. (:
2. Make me laugh.
3. Surprise me just cause.
4. Random chats that makes me go "How'd we get to talking about this?"
5. Don't tell me something then end up not doing it.
6. Remember the little things.
7. Honesty and trust.
8. Show that you care without me asking.

FIVE things you wish you had:
1. A CARR!
2. JOB
3. Unlimited texting.
4. More clothes.
5. Wii

THREE smileys that describe you:
1. :D
2. D:
3. :/

FOUR beliefs:
1. Don't make someone a priority when they only make you an option.
2. What goes around, comes around.
3. It's easier to forgive than to forget.
4. Don't regret the things that you've done because at then end of the day, you're the one that made the decision.

FOUR things that make you at peace:
1. Sleep
2. Just go out and have fun.
3. Talk to someone I trust.
4. Listen to music.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Him. ):
2. What if this, what if that.
3. Why?
4. I feel stupid.
5. HAHAHA...
6. The things I can do with a car.
7. I'm always online. :O

FIVE things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Look at my phone.
2. Think.
3. Brush my teeth.
4. Write in my journal
5. Think some more until I fall asleep.

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel around the world.
2. Bungee jump.

ONE confession:
I need to stop thinking so much and don't let him mess with my head. But I like messing with his head. (: HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment