Friday, May 14, 2010

Butterflies.

Don't you hate it when those butterflies come when you know they're not supposed to?! Not like those pretty butterflies that you see during spring time, but the other kinds of butterflies that at the bottom of your stomach. LOL That sounded funny, but yeah those. -.- Yeah guess what? I have them right this second. I have a really soft spot for people. I think this is the reason why I get taken advantage of, but seriously I hate when people say really sweet things to me. Cuz I don't know if they're only saying it to make me feel happy or they really meant it. I can never tell. I don't being lied to and when I do find out, I feel like I was really stupid to even believe that one particular person. Gah... Why must you say those things to me?! -.- I like it, but at the same time I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment