Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I should sleep but I choose not to yet.

So Prom's coming up in less than 2 weeks and I don't have a date. Not that I would have a date. I don't know anymore. I honestly sound like I'm desperate for a date, which I am. LOL. Anyways, so the past couple days, I've been breaking out. I mean like literally pimples keep popping out of no where. This just saids that I'm stresses. But what am I stressed about?! Eye dee kay. They hurt. I'm going to stop eating any junk food for a couple days and see what happens. Uh oh! I just ate some chocolate earlier. Ahh...I better not get any anymore. I have enough already. So tomorrow is the last day for Senior Activities. ): I kinda actually like this kinda schedule cuz that means that I don't have a certain 2 classes each day. The downside is that we don't get our collab day on Wednesday, not that it makes much of a difference. 2 hours of doing nothing is fun. It just becomes a bit boring, but I survived. I can't wait til we get to move into the new building. We're moving in the week after prom. So that's in about 2 weeks too. My teacher said it was pretty nice especially the lab classes. Damn and there's like new equipment. I can't wait to help out. HAHA. Oh yeah we're moving in for history too. So there's another class. That means I'll get to be in the new building twice a day. Yeee... can't wait. At least I get to use something new before the school year ends and it's time to say Bye-bye to high school . LOL So I noticed the time is 1:04 AM meaning I should get to bed, but I am in bed. LOL Yeah I should sleep now. Goodnights!

No comments:

Post a Comment