Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it too good to be true?

I feel like it's too good to be true. Do you think so? I don't know what to say. I mean really, all this is happening to me right this second? I'm scared. What if I wake up one day and realize that this is all just a dream. I've had multiple times where I wake up from either my nap or sleep and feel that it's so sorreal. Is it? I want someone to pinch me right this second to see if it hurts. If it doesn't then I'd know this is a fairy tale dream. Well, it's not exactly the fairy tale, but is it really happening? I feel like I'm going to wake up any moment soon. Gahh... I swear this is too good to be true. Really now? Seriously? You're not kidding me right? I got no idea. I can't tell the difference anymore. I feel like I'm being lied to and I'm going to find out the truth soon! Maybe I shouldn't be so pessimistic about it. Or should I be optimistic? I don't know either. I don't have the answer to any of these questions so I guess they're better off unanswered. Like what I tell you, "We'll see." LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment