Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sick. D:

Ahhh...Who gets sick at this time of the year? Apparently me! I hate being sick now. Now everyone around me is starting to get sick. I don't wanna be the blame of it. For some reason, I have so much cravings for certain food. Like before I was not sick, I didn't feel like I needa eat it, but now that I can't eat some food, I want it badly! Like for example I want chips, cookies, In n Out, KFC, BK (That was random!), sushi, chilly cheese fries, etc. Dude like I'm serious. I'm biting my tongue from drooling all over thinking of how it's gonna taste. LOL! I think I sound a bit insane right now plus my tummy agrees with me cuz it's growling too. HAHA! I noticed something. Whenever I skip meals, I get sick easier. Just last month, I've been eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. My dad got real sick, but I didn't catch it. However, these couple weeks I've been skipping meals and my brother got sick. Therefore, I got sick. D: FML! I needa get better soon. For some reason, I feel worse in the morning, but better by the afternoon. O.o Is that weird or is that weird?! LOLL. I think it's time for some vitamin C to get better. Hope it'll help cuz I haven't been taking any medicine cuz that one day I took one, I couldn't get up the next morning. It felt like I had a hangover or some shiet. I was all weak and numb all over. It's the strongest cold medicine I've ever had. ): I don't wanna go to my doctor cuz he's weird and I don't like it. Plus, it's really not necessary to waste my time waiting in his office while he sleeps in his office just so I can get some medicine. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment