Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blogging time again.

I'm starting to like the late at night blogging time. I can't blog in first period anymore cuz I get distracted all the time. I still do once in a while, but this week I'm starting to blog late at night. Recently, I haven't been sleeping well. i'm serious. Like I'd go to bed, lie there for hours, then fall asleep, then wake up and get that feeling as if I didn't sleep then fall asleep again. I know I'm really tired, but I just don't sleep. It feels like I'm sleep deprieved but I know I'm not cuz I take naps. And it isn't my naps that are affecting my sleep cuz I've been napping ever since senior year. So that's not an excuse. I don't know. But I think I know what's bothering me. I just can't stop thinking about it. So anyways, today my friends and I went to look at corsages at the flower shops. It was all the great. Yeah it's cheaper, but its not like beautiful. It's too plain. I'd rather spend a little bit more money and have it prettier looking than spend less and have it plain looking. It's just like "would you rather choose a handsome but stupid guy or a smart but not so good looking guy?" HAHA. Wait, that's a horrible comparision, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment