Monday, May 24, 2010

Layer on top of layers.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Winnie
Birthday Date: 12.15.91
Current Location: upstairs
Hair Color: black (:
Righty/Lefty: to the right, to the right. LOL

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: spiders & small crawly insects. D:
Your dream of the perfect date: no awkward silences. always something to talk about without trying & being comfortable with each other!
Goals you’d like to achieve: Being successful! & do what I want to do.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Fuck school
Your best physical feature: Eye dee kay! O.o
Your bed time: When I feel like it. I try to go to bed by 1 am. It's been a fail for the past couple weeks. ):
Your most missed memory: A recent event that happened. :D

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
cDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King for the onion rings. LOL
Single or Group Dates: Both (:
Adidas or Nike: Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla all the way!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: NO WAY!
Drink: It depends. I had cut it down alot though!
Cuss: Every fucken day! LOL
Take showers: Of course
Have a crush: Apparently yes. -.-
Like school: Hell to the NO!
Believe in yourself: Not always.
Think you’re a health freak: Not even close.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: YES. Every single weekend for prom, but now I kinda miss it. ):
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Yupp
Been hurt: Currently it feels like I am. ):
Dyed your hair: Yupp. HAHA

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: No.
Kissed the same sex: Honestly maybe.
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: I hope so.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: zerooooo.

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: It doesn't matter.
Hair color: Just not some crazy wack color. The norm would be fine. (black, brunette, etc.)
Short or long hair: Anything is fine as long as it doesn't go past the chin. LOL
Fat or fit: Fit.
Looks or personality: Personality!
Fun or serious:Have fun, but get serious when needed.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Facebooking.
1 HOUR AGO: Shower.
1 WEEK AGO: Getting my prom stuff ready. (:
1 YEAR AGO: Possibly not as happy as I am now.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: he's gonna break my heart.
I HATE: when people lie to me.
I HIDE: my emotions.
I NEED: to get outta school already! D:
I LOVE: my family and friends. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment