Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LALALA

This survey gets all in your business, are you ready?
Sure why not?! (:

Are you missing anyone?
To be honest, nope.

What do you currently hear?
My typing. HAHA. (Damn that sounds like bad grammer. w/e)

Have you kissed more than 4 people this year?
Do I sound like a slut?! Nahh...I'm kidding. Nope.

Do you remember the first time you met the last person you kissed?
Yeah. It was not something memorable, but yes.

Have you had sex with a black person?
Umm.. no

Ever liked someone who didn’t like you back?
I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the people on Earth has. LOLL

Have you ever dated your number one on myspace?
I don't even use my myspace. I don't remember my #1. LOL

Do you have a best friend?
Nope.

The last person you kissed calls you, why?
Hmm... I have no idea. You tell me why.

Plans for tomorrow?
School! ):

If you could make your lips bigger, would you?
HAHA. Why?

How many people have you kissed whose name started with a J?
None?

What month were you born in?
December

Do you like your hair?
In a way yes, but in another way no. HAHA

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
I'll try. LOL

When’s the last time you straightened your hair?
This morning.

Have you cut your hair this week?
Surprisingly no, but I was cutting my split ends this morning. Does it count? LOL

What was the last thing you wore that was black?
My flats

Do you have a mirror in your room?
Yes, but I don't use it.

How about a tv?
Nopee

So, what do you want for your birthday?
I just want a bombass birthday to remember with my friends. Nothing too much to ask. (How about a car from my parents? LOL)

What did you eat for lunch today?
I had corn and a sandwich.

Sex ruins relationships, right?
Yes, no, maybe so. I don't know.

Where do you want to live when you’re older?
I really want to live on Winnie St. Like I'm serious. There's a street like that. HAHA

Do you like hugs?
Who doesn't?

Do you know what you want to do when you grow up?
Fashion Merchandising.

What are you wearing on your feet?
I'm bare footed.

What color do you want your hair to be?
solid black.

Is your life falling apart or coming together?
It's smack in the middle.

Where would you rather go, Greece or Hawaii?
Hawaii! So I can get dark. LOL

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
I don't remember, but most likely no.

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
HAHA nahh.

Does toast scare you when it pops out of the toaster?
I don't have a toaster.

Has a girl/boy ever thrown stones or pebbles at your window before?
YUPP! :D

Every girl needs a little black dress. Do you agree?
In a way yes.

Could you go a whole year without cursing?
No. Sorry, but I got a potty mouth.

Gatorade or Powerade?
Neither.

Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?
FLY! XD

Your ex taps you on the shoulder and says, I still love you. You say?
Umm...I'm sorry for being a jerk.

What did you do for Halloween?
I wore my costume and went trick-or-treating. (:

Honestly, do you love someone?
My family and friends. (:

What color is your hair?
Black with shades of brown from my old hair. -.-

Are you spending the weekend with the last person you texted?
Nope. He hasn't been down to MPK in awhile. And if he does, he doesn't tell me. -.-

What if your boyfriend/girlfriend went through your messages?
It wouldn't affect him cuz there ain't no shiet. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment