Friday, May 14, 2010

Senior Ditch Day!

So today was successful! :D Yeeee... I'm happy! LOL So like I heard that about 15 people got caught by the popos and got taken back to school plus a fine. WOW! They must've failed at ditching. HAHA. See..you're supposed to avoid the school area as much as possible. shame shame. Anyways, today was good. It was such a relaxing day. It was exactly what I want kinda. LOL So this morning, I don't know why I woke up so early. Like right after my brothers went to school and then I couldn't go back to sleep so I just went online and watched youtube. Then I went out with my friends and went to Atlantic Square and got my nails done. (: Its only 7 bucks! haha. So then after just walked around and then picked up another friend and we went to the mall. I had nothing in particular that I needed to buy except a clutch for tomorrow. I wasn't in "shopping mode" today though. So whatever I saw, I could care less. ): Then when I went to drop my friend off at her house, we thought there was like a FOB fight. HAHA. There was a whole gang of people. It was funny yet scary at the same time. Then later on in the afternoon I heard that my school called home and said that my parents should call school to say why I wasn't in school today. LOL That was so funny. XD
Ahhh...I'm so nervous for tomorrow! :O It's prom night! And ironically, Prom Night the movie, was filmed at the hotel we're gonna have prom. ROFL. Funny shiet. I'm kinda a bit paranoid at the same time. Now I wished I didn't watch it. HAHA. I don't like scary movies. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment