Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prom! (:

I must admit I had fun. I haven't expected much to happen, but surprisingly things happened that I didn't see coming. LOL! Honestly, I was pretty nervous for the night. When I was getting ready I was like nervous and scared to think about what was going on. I just feel that things are going to be different now. So the night was pretty tight. We didn't get to take pictures at the JC Penney because there was a line so we're like w/e. We took it at school studio. Anyways so I drove us to prom. We were so early! I think we might've been the first couple people to be there. We were just waiting around the lobby for other people to arrive and take many pics. I thought I took alot of pics but when I looked at my camera, I realized it's not that much. ): After awhile of standing outside, we decided to go inside. LOL The funny thing was that we couldnt find where was our room thing is. But at the end, we got there. Once we were there, I took some more pics, but I felt bad for leaving my date while I went to take pics. So I didn't go around looking for people. After awhile, we were just sitting around and then went to take the couple pics. I have a feeling I came out retarded. D: I just have this one feeling I wasn't going to look nice. Oh wells. :/ Then the line for food was loooong! LOL We were just waiting. Got our food and ate. I felt like I had a tummy ache coming so I didn't eat much of it. Later, went to take a group picture with my girls! (: Then when we came up just sat around and I took off my shoes. It was killing me. Went onto the dance floor barefooted. One was my friend was the 'cockblocker' me and my date + another friend and her date. LOL It was the funniest thing ever! She was all up on me. It was fun. After they announced Prom King and Queen, first slow dance. After that, I just lost my friends. I don't know where they went. ): I was just dancing with my date. A couple people stepped on my feet! It hurted so bad cuz they were wearing shoes. On the dance floor, we saw this black couple dancing and they were all up on each other, it was fucken gross. It looked like they were doing it with clothes on. LOL I'm like freaken serious. The guy even unbottoned his shirt. haha. Geez. Then had a break. Went to get some water. I was hella thirsty. Actually, the whole night I was pretty thirsty. I don't know why. Then back on the dance floor. It was pretty crazy. LOL! Ended with a slow song. Then we were all getting ready to leave. We went to wait for the car to come. And then I drove home. I was effin tired like shiet. Then We went to IHOP. I didn't eat anything. We just watched my date eat! ROFL. I was falling asleep cuz I was so tired. We sat there for at least an hour? I don't remember. Something like that. Then after, we left. I drove each of my friends home. The last person to leave gave me a memorable night. After all, he was my date. Thanks for giving me such a great, memorable night! :D I had fun and I'm glad you had fun too. I came home at like almost 3 and showered and knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment