Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I got bored!

Can you take this without deleting or fibbing on any questions? Of course.
What’ s going on between you and the last person you kissed? Nothing really. We're just friends. I can pinky promise you that.
Last person to comment you? The ebony to my ivory! (: HAHAH
Does anything hurt on your body? Nope
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Haven't had that in awhile.
What are you listening to right now? Musicc
Where were you at 2:00 this morning? I was up online chatting with someone who thinks I was talking to 2 different people. LOLL
Anything annoying you right now? Not really. Just the fact that some people are so selfish at times.
Do you have plans today? Well I still gotta shower and then sleep.
What are you excited for? GRADUATION! :O
Is this the best year of your life? Well I can tell you it was better than last year.
How much milk do you put in your cereal bowl? When the milk covers the cereal LOL
When there are questions missing in surveys, do you come up with new ones? I don't even notice if there are any missing. D:
Who pissed you off today? I didn't get pissed off, just irritated.
Are you together with the last person you kissed on the lips? Uhh no.
Are you keeping a big secret right now? Yes. Any another secret only 2 people know.
Are you together with the last person you kissed on the lips? Nahh
Have you ever kissed more than one person in the same night? Nahh
Someone phones you at 3:00 AM. Who do you expect it to be? I hope this is an emergency! D:
If your ex said they hate you, you say? I'm sorry, but why?
Name something you are doing tomorrow? School. ):
Has anyone ever crawled through your window? Yes. This one time I locked my keys in my room and there weren't any spare keys so my dad had to use a ladder to climb thru my window to open my door! LOLL
Have you told anybody you loved them today? Yeahh.
Was today better than yesterday? It's basically the same.
Where was your default picture taken? San Fran when I got bored on the bus. LOL
What were you doing at 11:30 pm last night? I was thinking I needa get to bed by 12.
Do you eat whip cream straight out of the can? Ewww...
Why did you cry the last time you did? It was tears of laughter. LOL I laughed too much in the car with someone! HAHAHAH
Don’t you hate waiting for someone to show up somewhere? Yes. -_-
What makes you happy? Just talking to people who can make me laugh and not worrying about any "What if...?"
Who will be the first person you call tomorrow? Probably my mom?
What’s the greatest thing that’s happened to you today? When I noticed someone started trippin' about something. ROFL (:
Who did you last get into a big argument with? I forgot. O.O
Do you have a best friend to lean on? There are no best friends cuz I don't believe in it.
What was the weather like today? Windy but warm.
Do you drink lots of water? When I try to fill myself up before a meal. LOL
Are you heartless? Nope, but there are rare moments.
Do you think two people can last forever? Sure.
Think back to September, were you in a relationship? Nahh.
Will you regret your next kiss? Umm..we'll see about it.
Was last night terrible? Nope, instead I cracked up so badly, I started to tear up! LMAO.
What’s so special about what you’re wearing? Uhh nothing. It's my PJs.
How many hours did you sleep last night? 5? I think.
Do you like to sleep? I like naps more.
Does it take a lot to make you happy? Honestly no. If you know me, even the tiniest thing can make me very happy.
Have you taken anyone’s pants off recently? Why would I do that? LOLL
Ever kissed anyone who was 18? Nope.
Who taught you how to swim? Me, myself, and I.
Ever been heartbroken? Uhh...yeah.
Do you like to sit in the sun, and tan when it’s hot out? Only if I go to the beach.
Did you sleep alone last night? No shiet. LOL
The last person you kissed tells you they never want to speak to you again, how do you react?Wow. That's just sad after our 3 years of friendship?! ):
Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth? LMAO..in a way yes. But I like it as of right now.
When was the last time you ate popcorn? I don't remember.
Last person you talked on the phone with? My dad.
How are you feeling? Content.
What was the first thing you did when you woke up today? Oh fuck! I'm going to be late for school. D:
What are you doing next weekend? Idk. It's 3-day weekend! (: Needa go out.
Who did you last message? I forgot.
Have you ever kissed anyone whose name begins with a T? Nahh.
Where are you located right now? My house.
Is your cell phone a touch screen? Nahh. Not that I would care.
What cell phone company do you have? T-mobile.
When was the last time you were in a car with someone besides family? Umm...play days?
Could you handle living with the last person you kissed? Umm... IDK O.o
What did the first text message you received today say, from? Something about a letter (; from Ebony! LOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment