Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Surveyy

Time started: 1:14 am
Name: Winnie
Single or Taken: single :D
Sex: female
Birthday: December 15th
Sign: Sagittarius
Eye colour: Dark brown
What are you wearing: my mismatched Pjs
Where do you live: in a house!
Righty or lefty: rightyy
FAVORITE_______________________________________
Where is your favorite place to shop: F21 and Charlotte Russe
Color: purple and teal
Number: 15
Boys Name: Taylor (:
Girls Name: Alison
Animal: Dogs
Month: DECEMBER
Movie: New Moon!
Juice: apple juice
Breakfast: Subway Breakfast LOL
Favorite cartoon character: The Rugrats! I missed watching that. I think they should remake that cartoon. LOLL

HAVE YOU EVER _______________________________________
Given anyone a bath: my brother
Smoked: no and never will D:
Bungee Jumped: one day.
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Eaten a dog: NO way to the maxx....>:O
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: nope
Loved someone so much it made you cry: Yes and felt stupid for doing so!
Broken a bone: Nope
Played truth or dare: Yeah LOL
Been in a physical fight: with my brother -.-
Been in a police car: yeah when we were in Kindergarten and we were on a field trip to City Hall. Then it started to rain so we couldn't walk back to school. The popos had to give us rides in their cars. LOL
Been in a hot tub: kinda-ish
Swam in the ocean: Yupp
Fallen asleep in school: Yeah shiet. I can't keep awake these days anymore. FML
Ran away: Yeah, but I was still in my neighborhood. It's just that my parents couldn't find me cuz I found myself a good hiding place. LOL
Broken someone’s heart: Maybe :X
Cried when someone died: Yeah
Cried in school: Yupp
Fell off your chair: HAHA yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes -.-
Saved AIM/MSN conversation:That was back then. Now it saves all my convos by itself. LOL

WHAT IS _______________________________________
Your good luck charm: I don't have one
Best song you ever heard: At the moment "Need You Now" by Lady Antabellum
What’s your room like: It has too much crap everywhere
What kind of shampoo do you use: Garnier Frutis
Do you believe in karma: Fuck yeah!

HAVE YOU HAD _______________________________________
Chicken pox: yupp had it twice too. Such a rare case. ):
Sore Throat: Who hasn't?
Stitches: Yupp
Broken nose: Nope
DO YOU_______________________________________
Believe in love at first sight: It depends.
Like picnics: It's okei.
Like school: Okei I seriously HATE school right now. If I had a car I would fucken ditch everyday. And this is my honest opinion.
What schools have you gone to: Repetto and Keppel.
Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000 dollars?: uh no. That's just plain disgusting.
Who was the last person that called you: Wendy phunnn
What makes you laugh the most: Almost anything can make me laugh (:
LAST PERSON _______________________________________
You yelled at: I forgot.
Who broke your heart: No one yet
Who is your loudest friend: Hmm..Wendy! LOLL
DO YOU/ARE YOU_______________________________________
Do you like filling these out: Only when I got to kill time.
Do you wear contacts or glasses: Glasses
Do you like yourself: uhh idk.
Do you get along with your family: sometimes.
Obsessive: Depends on what.
Compulsive: Nope
Anorexic: Nahh

FINAL QUESTIONS _______________________________________
What are you listening to right now: "Need YOU Now"
What did you do yesterday: School, nap, and think like crazyyy
Hate someone in your family: nope
What car do you wish you had: Any so I can fucken get outta here. -.-
Where do you want to get married: Anywhere that has a pretty scencery.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: A buncha different things.
How many remote controls are in your house: They're everywhere. IDK
Are you double jointed: I think my fingers are.
Last time you took a bath: I shower. Haven't bathed in awhile
The last movie you saw at the cinemas: Avatar
Do you like scary or happy movies: Happy all the way!
Black or white: Black for the most part.
Root Beer or Dr.Pepper: Both! (:
Vanilla or chocolate: vanilla
Silver or Gold: Silverr
Diamond or Pearl: I'd say neither but if I was to pick one I'd say diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise: sunset.
Sprite or 7-Up: Don't really like either. There's another one Sierra Mist, but don't like that either. LOL It's only if I had to choose b/w that or Coke then I' pick one of these.
Cats or Dogs: Dogs!
Coffee or Tea: I think I choose tea over coffee cuz coffee makes me sleepy.
Phone or in person: In person then phone.
Are you the oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Oldest -.-
Indoor or outdoor: Like the outdoors if the weathers nice and vice versa

No comments:

Post a Comment