Monday, May 3, 2010

XD

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
  • I hope you can go to prom with her. (: It would be really fun if you went. I'm freaken serious!
  • I miss talking to you already. It sucks to see you slowly distance away.
  • Why are you such a fucken two face bitch? If you got something to say, say it to my face. Don't go talk shiet behind my back, then look me in the eyes and pretend nothing happened.
  • Stop being so selfish. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the world does not revolve around you. I'm not surprised when people call you uptight. I mean you ARE.
  • I can't believe I got so close to you this year. It's pretty cool. I feel like I'm at home again. HEHE

TEN things about yourself:
  • I stare off into space ALOT.
  • I tend to think before I go to bed.
  • Sometimes, I overanalyze things.
  • Don't annoy me when I'm mad.
  • Surprise me! I love surprises.
  • Don't lie to me cuz if I do find out, I'd never trust you again.
  • I cuss way too much.
  • Rollar coasters make my day!
  • When something exciting happens, I hardly can't sleep for days.
  • I needa get off the comp now.
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
  • Caring
  • Surprises
  • Taylor Lautner (LOL)
  • MAKE ME LAUGH
  • Continue a dead end conversation
  • Random
  • Be a gentleman to me.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
  • Why is graduation so close?
  • Prom is next week! :O
  • Fuck I want a date! >:/
  • I wish I can meet Taylor Lautner! (JK)
  • I hate having tests and quizzes on my lazy days.
  • I want a fucken car.
  • I need a job.

FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
  • Write my journal.
  • Text.
  • Clean up my bag.
  • Change into my PJs.

FOUR things you see right now:
  • The computer.
  • My bag for school.
  • The keyboard.
  • The white board.

THREE songs that you listen to often:
  • Solo-Iyaz
  • OMG-Usher
  • Say Aah-Trey Songz

TWO things you want to do before you die:
  • Go bungee jumping!
  • Travel all over the world. (Paris, Hawaii, London, Japan, etc)

ONE confession:
  • I wanna have a delete button in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment