Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It sucks that Southern California doesn't have snow. It would be an awesome experience. Honestly, I've never touched or seen real snow. I've played with fake snow, but it's not the same. If I ever get to see snow, I would take a zillion pictures and cherish that moment. (: When you see people on tv play in the snow, it looks so fun. They build snowman, have snowball fights, make snow angels, etc. Snow sledding looks fun too. I wonder if I went snow boarding, what would happen to me? LOL. I can imagine myself flying into the snow cuz I can't balance well enough. That'd be funny to watch and would've hurted. (Yes, I know "hurted" is not a word but I don't care. I still say it.) The only thing I would not do would be ice skating. I had a very bad experience when I went ice skating once. I was skating by the side and holding onto my friend's hand. We were skating, but then some person who went out of balance hit me on the side. Thus, I lost my balance and hit my head on the head board thingy and then I fell on my ass.Technically, I bounced on my ass and boy it hurted like a bitch! I also pulled my friend down with me since we were holding onto each other for support. When I tried to get up, I lost my balance again and fell back down. ): It was so sad. I had a bruise on my head and my ass hurted real badly. That is my first and last time going ice skating! Anyways, I heard that the Disneyland in Hong Kong is snowing. That is so cool. It is literally a Winter Wonderland.
This is fucken beautiful! <3

Disneyland is so pretty! The best time of the year to go to Disneyland is winter time. (: There are so many lights and so bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment