Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blackout & Randomness


There was a blackout at my house yesterday. It was so crazy cuz we didn't have electricity from the morning all the way to night time. I have no idea when the electricity came back on but I think it was after I went to bed. It was so hard to walk around the house at night. And you know how it starts to get dark around 5 pm now. -_- I had to shower with a flashlight. That was the hardest thing ever. I couldn't do my homework either so I was like whatever, I didn't feel like doing it either. That was the longest blackout day ever.


OH so anyways I noticed something. There's actually quite alot of guys that got haircuts over the Thanksgiving break. LOL I am serious. I'm like "Did you guys all planned that out or something?" It's actually pretty funny. Some people's hair cuts are ridiculously funny. I'm not being mean or anything, but each time I see it, it kinda makes me wanna laugh. LMAO AND NOO... I wasn't checking them out, it's just that everytime I see them, it's like so obvious. I still think it's very funny how these guys got their hair cuts over this weekend. I think I noticed about 5 guys so far. It's only Wednesday. Gahh.. this week is passing by soooo slow. I need another weekend already. I think that break was just not enough. HAHA.


Diana's staring at my computer screen right now. And I have nothing to say anymore. It's period 3 and I'm just trying to stall for time. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment