Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jealousy


Jealousy. I don't like that feeling. ): I get jealous VERY easily and that's how I've been ever since ever. When I do get jealous, it always has something related to myself like it envolves people I know or whatevers. The feeling is unexplainable. I know there are people that can relate to me, but not many people care about it. Well, I do. That's just me and I always try not to care about it, but its hard. LOL I think I should take control of this feeling and find ways to stop myself. This is gonna be hard, BUT I'm willing to try it. The funny thing is that there are people that try to find other people to make us jealous. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Try harder if you can, but it's not gonna work. (:

OH so a really random statement. I finally finished using my Honey Burt's Bees chapstick. I can now use my Pomegranate one. :D And it smells soo good. LOL XD

No comments:

Post a Comment