Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Close Yet So Far...

It is so close yet so far away. What is it that I'm talking about? Of course its CHRISTMAS TIME! :D Who doesn't love Christmas. And after Christmas is New Years. OH GOD...Another new year already?! I thought it was just 2009 awhile back. LOL But seriously, this year passed by fast. I'm glad that I got through something that happened to me in the beginning of the year. Thanks to those who were there for me the whole time. :D I didn't do any of my ' 09 resolutions and it's already time to make new resolutions for 2010. YAY for Class of 2010.


OH WHAT?! OH TEN! YOU KNOW!



HAHA. It kinda sounds funny though. Anyways everything is going by so fast. Half of me wants to hurry up and finish this school year, but the other half is like not even ready for college at all. I miss those elementary years cuz when you think about college, it seemed a whole long way to go. Thoe times were fun. You didn't have to think about anything else but to have fun. There were NO dramas whatsoever. Dramas cause shiet and shiet cause problems. -_- How in the world can you stop drama from coming?! It sucks period. ): Dude, I miss those times when I was drama-free. Hmmm...it's been awhile since that happened. I've been drama-free every now and then, but not a long period of time. Oh well, life goes on either way. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment