Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mall.

I went to the Montebello mall today. AND it sucked! Literally, in most of the stores I go to, there was nothing, I mean nothing, to buy at all. It was the worst shopping day ever. I've never went to the mall and not think something was worth buying. Each store looked a bit crappy. I think they sold out a lot of nice things after Christmas sale. ): That's sad. And it was raining today. I didn't like the weather, but a good excuse to not stay home. LOL XD I wanna go to a different mall. I've been going to the same 2 malls for the past 2 months or so. Like literally, I go to the mall every weekend. However, I don't buy alot of things though so it's alright. (: I go to the mall all the time, doesn't mean I buy a whole buncha crap everytime. I'm not like those girls that go every week and be like I got $100 worth of things or whatever. LOL

^It is actually a worthy value outfit. Have a girls night out at the club outfit! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment