Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's been 6 days into Winter Break. I have actually did half of the things on my to-do list. (: I even finished my homework on Monday! Yes, I became a nerd for the day. LOL So anyways, for Christmas, there is nothing planned. Technically our family just don't really celebrate Christmas. I already opened my presents! :D HAHA. I just saw something that is very offending. This "friend" says she's knitting a blankie for her dog. She'd rather give something to her pet than to her own friends. I thought I was her friend. I'm not even compared to her dog?! That's just very offending to me. Honestly, I really don't care but she cares for her dog more than her own family. That's how retarded she is. No offense to her or anything. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment