Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Break! :D

Winter Break officially started yesterday. It came so fast. We have 2 weeks, but I can tell it's gonna go by real fast. I have a long to-do list that I don't know which one to do first. I think I should do my hw first so that I can enjoy my break without cramming it all last minute. But knowing me, I will do everything else before I do my hw. Why do teachers have to kill our break with homework? ): That's not a very nice Christmas present. And you know what my math teacher told us to do during break along with a bunch of homework?! She told us to start studying for finals. Are you kidding me? Whose gonna study for finals during Christmas when the final is like still 2 weeks away after we come back from vacation. I think she's nutso! I thought she was a pretty chill teacher back in my freshman year, but now I think she went crazy. I wonder if she's jealous that most of our class like Ms. Lam (the student teacher) better than her. HAHA. Man, that's just sad. Anyways, I'm going to list my to-do list here.
1. English homework
2. Three pages of math homework
3. Do my International Business study guide
4. Clean up my very messy room
5. Clean out my closet
6. Watch Harry Potter and Dark Knight on DVD
7. Die my hair
8. Do manicure and pedicure
9. Wash my make-up brushes
10. Bake lemon pies! (:
11. Volunteer for Dinner At the Park on Christmas?
12. Help decorate Rose Parade floats the day after Christmas
13. More practice on driving so I can past my driving test
14. Apply for FAFSA on January 1st
15. Hang out with Diana (she's gonna love that HAHA)
16. Burn my Chinese dramas onto DVDs
17. Catch up on watching Tough Love 2
18. Blog more (:
19. Clean my computer desk
20. Finish making Christmas gifts for family.

See how long my list is? I wonder if it's possible to do everything in 2 weeks. I already wasted 2 days. Hmm...I still never got to watch New Moon. Maybe I'm just going to buy the DVD when it comes out. I have a feeling it's gonna be sold out before I can lay my hands on it. HAHA. People are crazy these days. I know I'm not a crazy fan. I just like watching it and seeing Jacob. (: It's not an obsession. However, Taylor Lautner is fucken cute! LOL :D

I've never seen this picture of him before. LMAO. I just serched it up on google. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment