Friday, December 4, 2009

Those "quiet" ones...

Those people who are always quiet in class, yeah, those are always the ones that seem to follow people around, those are the people we should be careful of. Why? Because "She always seemed to be the quiet one. But the quiet ones will get you." I totally agree with this quote. I got two examples already. The most recent one is retarded. Originally, nothing happened, but somehow she turned it into worse than what was expected. WTF right?! Like today, at lunch, it was so weird. Like what Diana said, "She brought the dark clouds over." I'm serious. It really seemed like it. Like she came over, and just sat there eating. I was talking with 2 of my friends and we were like laughing and having fun. And she sits there eating her food the whole time. She didn't even try to join in our conversation or anything. She just sat there. Literally! Then after she finished eating, she leaves. WOW! Is this what you call friends? You don't even talk to your friends and then you go to other people to find some sympathy from them. That's just lame. Why did she even bother coming over when she's not even gonna talk to us? D: It seems like she just steps in and out of my life whenever she feels like it. WOW so bullshiet. Just cuz she can do it doesn't mean I can't either. But I just choose not to cuz it's just really stupid and immature! >:[

Okei so at night I was chatting with a friend, "D." So, somehow we ended up talking about this other friend mentioned above, the one that ate her lunch and left. Then, I don't know how it began, and he was telling me that I should put in a effort to make a good conversation with her that would last. First of all, she's the one that's always killing the conversation. She can't carry on a good convo either. I mean I would start talking randomly, and all of a sudden I would lose her cuz she either goes into another topic or says something really stupid. Seriously, is that all you got? Ugh, then "D" starts telling me all these things that all signs points to him taking her side rather than listening to me. How fustrating! He made me wanna strangle him right then and there. Too bad he wasn't there in my face or I've might've kicked him in the balls. LOL! I mean cmon why would you even sympathize her if you "don't talk to her much." You're just bullshieting me like that. I'm not an idiot, so I can tell when you're lying or when you're not. Geez. He said alot of offending things. Even though he goes "just kidding, " I really don't think so. He meant what he said in the first place. He tells me to go try to be friends with her. HAHA funny, I tried. I pulled her aside and asked her what's wrong. She just bullshiet me the whole way. Thanks! -_-
SO here's the not so exciting part. Even though throughout this whole convo with "D" was not fun or interesting AND he kept making me wanna just slap him on the face to give him a wake up call. Anyways so near the end, I asked him why his friends always stare at me and my friend with these creepy stares. When I mean creepy, I mean like scary and weird and awkward. LOL. So he tells me don't automatically assume the worst, and why can't I assume a good thing like "they look at you guys cuz you guys are cute or hot..." :OO ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Can you imagine a bunch of nerds thinking girls are hot or cute? WOAH. NOW that's what I call creepy people. Thinking about makes me have nightmares. I'm serious. Not to be mean, but seriously, maybe they should like stop! I thought all nerds just think about is their school life, like homework, classes, and grades. They think about girls too?! Wow...impressive! I'm scared now.
***So girls be careful if there's a nerd sitting next to you in class. You might think that they're reading a book, but they could be staring at you when you hardly notice. LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment