Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! :D


Today is so tiring. LOL. I woke up early to help my mom cook food and then I ended up making 8 lemon pies. We cooked for like hmm...6 hours? HAHA. Of course there were breaks in between. We ain't that crazy cooking nonstop. It was actually fun! I haven't cooked or baked in a while. It is hard work and it turned out pretty good. lmao. This Christmas I didn't have any presents to open cuz I already opened them long before Christmas came. (: It's okei though cuz my family don't have the tradition of opening gifts on Christmas Day. LOL And plus I didn't get much gifts this year. Let me list my gifts from the besterest to the not so best:
1. Twilight DVD :D
2. $25 LOL
3. Hello Kitty key cap thingy
4. Purple Scarf
5. Aeropostale makeup bag
6. Black leather gloves
7. Black necklace
Yupp...that's not alot. But I'm good. I don't need alot of gifts to satisfy me. However, the best that someone can do is to at least say thank you and feel or show that you're appreciated when you receive a gift. It would be sad and disappointing to the person giving you a gift if you don't do anything even if it's a gift you don't really like. It's just a common sense manner. Anyways, Santa Clause is no where to be found today. HAHA. He ran off with Rudolph! (:

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer,
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you ever saw him,
You would even say it glows! :D

Hope everyone have a very holly jolly Christmas! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment