Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rain!

Rain rain,
Go away,
Come again another day,
We want to go outside and play,
Come again another day!
It's raining,
It's pouring,
The old man is snoring,
He went to bed and bumped his head
And couldn't get up in the morning. :D
Honestly, I don't like the rain. It sucks especially when you have to go to a crowded school that is having construction. -_- Our school sucks cuz it's so crowded. It is already crowded and with the rain everyone is cramped inside the main building. There is even barely room to breath. People get wet and then complain. I do too that's why I don't like walking in the rain. I do have an umbrella but I'm scared to poke someone's eye out. :X LOL It's been raining for a week now. However, it stopped for 2 days then continued raining. I know Southern California is in serious need of rain, but it's not something I like. I'm just not a rain person and I really don't wanna get sick again. That's why I've been layering up like crazy these days. Even though in class, it is pretty warm, I still should keep myself warm in case the AC decides to blast. HAHA. The weather is always so foggy that it can make me feel gloomy just being outside. That's why the rain is not very nice. I like to have sunny but windy weather. It's kinda like the beach weather! I lik the breezy-ness and the sun shining down on me. (: Thinking about the beach makes me wanna go there, but in winter?! LOL. We can have a BONFIRE! How fun...haha but it's quite impossible. I wonder whose down for it? I should do that for my birthday. Nahh..kinda too late to plan anything now. Imma have the boringest birthday! ): This is gonna sound just like my 14th birthday. That experience was horrid and it's just so sad. OH well...still have to move on either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment