Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cindy's Birthday Party

Winter Break is almost coming to an end. I want to get the most out of it. LOL. So yesterday I was invited to a birthday party by a childhood friend. She was turning 18 and having a huge birthday bash! (: My mom and brothers went too because my mom and my friend's mom were friends and so they went too. I had to wake up at lik 9 to get ready and I was so sleepy. I slept at like 2 am the day before. Anyways so when we got there, there weren't much people so I just watched tv with my friend. There was nothing to watch though so I played Wii with them. MARIO KARTS! XD I won! LOL. Everyone started to come at 2ish? I'm not sure but it was when it was getting dark. Her friends and relatives came and people started eating and stuff. The best part was that her parents helped her create a dance floor in the garage as sorta a gift for her. There was like everything like a DJ, disco ball, stereos, etc. It looked exactly like a club but a bit smaller. I was a bit shy when I first say her friends and stuff. The funny thing is after we all got on the dance floor, we were all pretty wild! HAHA. :D I swear the DJ was so much better than the ones at our school dances. No offense or anything. The music was the ones I like and people can dance too. lmao. Everyone was like against each other and stuff and grinding. It was actually pretty fun. I was like dancing around a bunch of people I barely know. I'm surprised that everyone was all crazy. Of course, I was grinding on people. I was dancing with my friend's cousin whose a guy. At first, we were all dancing with a small group and then someone grabbed my hand and started dancing behind me. (: I had no idea who it was until I turned around. We all had a blast. It was the best party I went to. The dancing went on for a couple hours. I was sooo tired and we were all sweaty. It was so gross. lol. We all went out to the front yard to cut the cake. It was such a pretty cake and it was coffee flavored. Her friends were so awesome. They bought her 2 tickets to Six Flags and this huge Tigger plushie. She is damn lucky. I wanna get free tickets to Six Flags. LOL. Anyways, so after we were just chilling and talking and playing Wii. There were so much people playing so some watched tv or chatted. I found out my friend's cousin's name is Nick. He goes to UC Santa Barbara as a sophomore. XD No wonder he was so wild on the dance floor. He's used to all that partying already. (: We left at lik 9 and I was effin tired and sleepy. It was such a good day! Wonder if I'll see him again....

No comments:

Post a Comment