Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quotes & Bad Times

I found this quote on this one person's blogspot and it is so smiliar to this one quote I like.
"Never put an effort into someone who won't put an effort in you."
And my quote is:
" Don't make someone your priority if they only make you an option."

It's the same meaning, but with different wording. I believe this is really true especially when I've been hurt so many times. People who didn't know me before would never know what I have went through. The ironic thing is the other day in Government class, we were discussing on a topic that triggered me to think back to my elementary years. When my teacher was saying how it's sad for 8th graders to go through "cyber-bullying," I was like OH yeah? Well, think of what it would feel like if a 7th grader went through all those cyber-bullying AND gossips AND written notes. I was like thinking why didn't I know that it's cyber-bullying back then. Why didn't I report it to the school and they might've stopped by now regardless how much they hate me? After that incident, I finally figured that what they had done to me is literally bullying my emotions. They hurt me in every possible way, emotionally. I was emotionally attacked and I didn't know what to do. As many people say, "Let the past be the past." BUT as much as I want it to be the past, I will always remember it. AND, another ironic thing is that 2 people that were involved are in my Government class listening to that exact discussion. I looked over and one of them looked at me at the same time. And she had her head down the rest of the time. She won't feel ashamed either way so why did she look down?! Near the end, the teacher was like "99% of you guys would never do such a thing right?" He paused and it was dead silent. I cleared my throat and then he's like "Or maybe that 1% of you guys would do it." How ironic right?! Yeah I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment