Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas presents.

You know how Christmas in exactly a week and winter break is starting tomorrow. Well, today practically everyone brought gifts to give out to their friends. I really feel like some people just don't appreciate things at all. I mean I gave people gifts that I normally won't give to because this year I feel like I want to extra nicee. I don't know what got over me this year. I wanted to be Santa Clause this year maybe because this year is my last year in high school. I don't know though. I just wanted to be nice and plus I know that no one will get me anything for Christmas anyways. I already figured it out in the beginning. But I don't care cuz I just wanna make others feel happy for the holidays. I'm used to not getting gifts every year before this one too. This year is the first year I gave out so many gifts. I even gave gifts to those I wouldn't really talk to.
So this morning, I came to school with Diana and we gave out gifts to "Party-pooper." And then we found "Dumbass" and I gave her a gift. Diana gave her a card and gift too. She looked at us for at least 5 seconds and then she said "Thank you!" It was so weird and I was like WTF. Excuse me?! It's kinda like a manner thing where you have to say these "magic words." I'm like in my mind, "Are you stupid or what?" She has no manners at all. And you know the sad part is, she never got me a birthday gift, but I spent so much on her. It sucks how I made her a surprise party and all she did was say "Happy Birthday" to me on aim. How fun is that right? I gave her like 100% and she returns with barely 5%. I don't know if this makes sense, but hopefully people get what I'm saying. Anyways, so me and Diana got this one girl a birthday present together. It costed around $30 and there it goes down the drain. She didn't get me a birthday present either. I spent so much. I was so nice I even made pillows. I was gonna make 6 but I ended up making cuz I was super tired and lazy. LOL! It was actually pretty looking. I wanted to make myself one too. But I got tired. Anyways, it's whatever I guess. I kinda volunteered to give out presents this year.
I really think that Party-pooper likes Stiffy. (: This is so random but funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment