Sunday, December 13, 2009

Heels!

I have a hard time walking in heels. I just wore heels today, and my feet started hurting. I got blisters. It doesn't hurt that much on the sole of my feet, but the part near my toes hurt. I think it's cuz it rubs against the shoe. I wonder how am I supposed to go to work in heels in the future. LOL. I need some more heels to wear out so I can get comfy in it. (: I was walking in the mall in my heels, and omg! I almost died. It was so hard. Maybe cuz my heels are too high and I'm not used to it yet. It's like around 3/4 inches?! I'm not even sure. I should start out with 2 inches though. HAHA. I probably need some lessons on how to walk in heels. LOL.

Recently, I haven't been feeling well. It's not that I'm getting sick, but it's an emotional thing. I don't know what I'm feeling. I can't explain that feeling. Sometimes, I would wanna sock someone in the face and sometimes I'm like really happy and cheerful. Am I going into mood swings? LOL. I better not go thru that depression again. Ugh, Winter Ball really makes me think about that all over again. I wish there would be a better memory to replace. I doubt that would happen though. ): It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment