Sunday, December 6, 2009

Boring Day.

Ugh. Today is so boring. I'm at a friend's birthday party and there's nothing to do. You know what I brought here, my homework! LOL yupp cuz I needed to finish my work and Diana told me there is nothing to do there. OH btw, I'm at Diana's cousin house and it's his birthday today. And people here are rude. I'm serious, not to be mean or anything , but they like to just invade your space and talk over you. HAHA! Well I went Christmas shopping yesterday. I'm broke as fuck now. I can't even buy myself a peacoat! ): Oh well, I'll just wait until Christmas is over or when money isn't so tight now. Don't get me wrong I love the holidays, but it also makes me all poor and don't have money. Usually, I don't get anyone anything though. I just buy something for people who buy a gift for me. I kinda don't like Christmas shopping cuz it's hard to find good gifts or gifts that others like. Sometimes you get something and that the person don't like and then they re-gift it for someone else. HAHA. I know people do re-gift presents. I did that before too. Shhh... (: LOL People don't even know if it's a re-gift if you haven't opened the gift.

I can't wait for Christmas to come. But I wonder if I'm doing anthing this year. Winter Break is in 2 weeks. I can't wait though.

No comments:

Post a Comment