Saturday, November 13, 2010

Unmotivated

I don't know why but I feel very unmotivated right now. I don't feel like doing any school work or anything period. I know I should start on my English research paper, but I don't feel like starting at all. I already didn't go to class last week. I cannot not go to class this week. This is so bad. Someone help me! All I want to do is sit at home in front of my computer in my pjs. I don't even feel like going out with my friends. I supposingly have plans with my friend today, but I just don't want to go out at the moment. I feel comfortable the way I am right now and I don't want to go change and put on makeup to go out. I'm just lazy period. :/ First semester haven't even passed by yet and I am feeling like this. This is not going good. I need to pick it up very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment