Sunday, November 28, 2010

20. How important you think education is.

I remember ever since I was able to comprehend things, my mom would tell me school is very important. As I grew older and the ecomony went worse, my mom kept drilling in my head that my education is all for my future. I need to do well to succeed later in life. Well now as I'm older, I realized that it's very true. Without an education, how far exactly can you get? Yeah there may be very lucky people who don't need to go to college to get a well paid job, but that is rare! Things are not as easy as it used to be. Things are going to harder and harder and competition is going up. It is like survival of the fittest out there in the real world. People fight for jobs. People betray others to get a raise. People stab others' backs to get better pay. Etc... I'm sure if I didn't get a good enough knowledge on things I don't think I will be able to get to the best. So now I don't take my education for granted. Even though there'll be times where I'm like "Ugh I don't want to go to school" or I may slack off and procrastinate, I still want to do well or at the least do my best. I don't want to give up on school and my education because I've worked very hard to get to where I am. I'm also thankful that I'm able to have an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment