Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love always and last forever?

I don't think so. After seeing so many friends saying "I love you forever" to their partners, then ends up breaking up at the end makes me think there's no such thing as "forever." Honestly, a human being canNOT live forever anyways so how can you love someone forever? I remember I always say that you can only love someone forever if you're like Edward Cullen. Of course, this is all fictional, but you get the idea. If you ask me, I would say no I don't believe in forever. Sometimes I come to a point where I don't really believe that love exists within us. Many people can be naive about love when they get their first boyfriend/girlfriend. It's that puppy love kinda thing, you know? There are other people who choose to believe in love just to be in love. Does that make sense? I hope so because what I'm trying to say is there's no such thing as forever. Next time, if your lover says "I love you always and forever" be careful. Just don't put your 100% on those words because if you end up getting hurt, those are the words that killed you in the first place. It's one thing to say it, but it's another thing to believe it. Even if you were definite that you're going to marry this person, there are such things as divorces. I hate seeing people get sad over breakups and then dwell on the things that their partners say about how they'll love you forever and stuff like that. Some of us just like to say it where some of us just likes to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment