Tuesday, November 2, 2010

8. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.

To be honest, I've never had a time where I'm like I'm happy the way I am. I always wanted more and that usually leads to disappointment. But if I was to think back and look at my life as of now, I'd say I've been satisfied with my life all along. I almost always get what I want material wise. I do things because I want to. I got clothes to wear, a house to live in, a family to love me, friends that I can chill with, food to eat when I'm hungry, etc. There's definitely a lot of people out there who don't have one or more of the things I've mentioned. I think I should be satified with my life and thankful that I can be where I am today. I know there will be times where I'd get upset because I don't have something, but those are minor things. It will pass. For example: I don't have a boyfriend, but I'm not going to die because I don't have one. Living the single life is way better than committing sometimes. It's temperary at times. So we just need to live life as it is. If we get something then we take it, but not for granted because you never know what might happen. We just have to be satisfied with our lives and how things came out to be the way it is. We will not get what we want all the time, so we just gotta deal with it and move on with our lives because the world would not stop just because your sad or you don't have an A in a class. Just live life to the fullest and live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment