Saturday, November 13, 2010

14. Your earliest memory.

My earliest memory?? Hmm...this is a very hard one because I have a pretty bad memory. And I don't want to use a memory that my mom fed me to. Does that make sense? Like I don't want to think back and remember something because my mom told me this happened. I want to actually remember it. I think this is a memory I remember. So back in preschool, I was the youngest person there because I wasn't quite old enough for school, but my mom still found a preschool that'd accept me. It came out that these kiddies are a year older than me now in school year. Like I'm a freshman in college whereas they are a sophomore. Anyways, so I was a very shy and timid girl back then. I was like a "mouse." That's what my grandparents called me because I would not make a single noise when I'm outside. So one day there was this mean girl, I don't know what reason it was, but decided to bully me. She took off her shoe and slapped it across my face. Of course I cried so this resulted in the teacher calling both our parents in. I don't remember what happened after that, but I do remember the girl "dogged" me when we were leaving for getting her in trouble. Yeah this is such a sad story that I can remember LOL! But hey it actually helped me learned a lesson and I gained so much more confidence. I'm sure if I ever came across this girl now, she would not have a chance to even touch me cuz trust me I will fight back. I am not that little "mouse-y" girl anymore that would let anyone step all over her. I've changed for the better and it's good thing. However, I went through so much to become who I am today. I think it was worth it cuz if it wasn't for all those pains and sufferings I had, I would not have became stronger today.

No comments:

Post a Comment