Friday, November 26, 2010

Today,

So you know how back in high school you have haters or whatnot. There are also people who you don't like and things like that. I have to admit I had quite a bit of haters and I didn't like some people too. Anyways, so today I was working and I saw this girl I didn't like this one girl because of the stupidest reason. We never talked after, but today we saw each other and we both pretended we didn't know each other. My job was to bring guests inside the store so as she walked by I got her to come in and she asked some questions and stuff. I answered her and treated her like all the other guests. I feel like in a way it's kind of like starting over. I mean I talk to a lot of strangers and it feels good to be able to put away all the high school drama and start fresh. I really don't care if she has anything to say behind my back cuz well, I won't be there to hear it. As long as when she's talking to me directly, she doesn't give me attitude and whatnot. This goes out to all my other haters or people I had drama with or things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment