Friday, November 19, 2010

For you,

So after that day you texted me, we haven't talked since. For some reason, it doesn't bother me at all. I must say it feels pretty good not to dwell in your shiet anymore. I haven't thought about a time when you're going to text me or whatever. I like it. I can't say for sure how I'm feeling about you, but I can tell you I really don't care about you as much. I don't know if I still care for you if something was going to happen to you, but now I know you're not feeling too happy about some things and I don't seem to care as much. I used to feel bad for you or like have the feeling to ask you what happened and are you ok. Now, it just crosses through my mind once and it's gone.
Yes, you're still my friend yet I want some space from you. I like being your friend until you go out of line. I may be sounding a bit mean and little too harsh right now, but I'm just trying to protect myself. I don't want to get hurt again. I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment