Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Give thanks.

Another year  is coming to an end and more things for me to give thanks to. I am so thankful for everything from family to the clothes I get to wear to the house I get to sleep in to the friends that I love. This year I have more things to be thankful for. I am thankful that I'm able to graduate high school. I'm thankful for being able to go to college. I'm thankful to have money to pay for college and books. I'm thankful to be able to get a job in the summer so I can save up money for myself. I am thankful to have my own car. I am thankful to meet new friends at school. I am thankful for doing well on my first interview hence I got a job on my own. There are so much that I'm thankful for. I'm just happy that I have the things I have right now because there are people out there that don't have what I have and I'm thankful for that.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!
Hope everyone have a wonderful feast tomorrow and pig out on turkey! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment