Saturday, November 20, 2010

Karma,

So today I came across an old friend's tumblr. I haven't talked to her in such a long time. We used to be pretty close, but now we've became friends to the point where you only say "Hey" "How've you been?" "Good" "Bye." As I was reading about her stuff,  it made me think. I guess her boyfriend and her broke up recently and stuff went down. It made me think of what she did to her ex. I remember she broke his heart and to this day, I have no idea if she had cheated on him cuz she said no, but from what he said, it seemed as if she did. He really "loved" her as so he said. At the time, I didn't think that it's possible, but anything is possible right? Yeah, he was heartbroken for months and months and I stood by him the whole time. I felt so horrible seeing him feel that way cuz I couldn't do anything to ease his pain and yet I was still her friend. Slowly, me and her faded as friends and we both changed. I was still his friend though just trying to cheer him up every single day. Those days were crazy. I don't know. Well the thing is, she's heartbroken right now or something like that and as mean as it sounds right now, I feel like it's karma.


I really don't want to say karma strikes back, but doesn't it seem like it? I knew that karma existed, but I really never see it until it actually hit somebody. I feel like I'm such an asshole right now for saying this, but it's the truth. Truth is always hard to say because of how people's feelings would be hurt. But since neither of them would read this (hopefully), this is how I see it. I still consider her as my friend, it's just we're not close anymore and things changed. We both changed, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment