Thursday, November 18, 2010

17. Your highs and lows of this past year.

I will start from lows to highs. The only thing is there weren't any lows that I can think of this year. I can't think of a single thing that made me sad whatsoever. This whole year up til now it feels like a train ride. Slow and steady. As for the highs, there were a few here and there. It's mostly during the middle of the year, around May, June, and July. Those times were pretty good. I mean first there was prom then there was graduation from high school. It's been good. I swear it was way better than last year. No joke. Actually, Freshman and Sophomore were all better than my Junior year. It was just a nightmare. Anyways, this year hasn't ended yet. There's still about a month and a half to go til we hit 2011. Oh my, time has passed by so fast. Even though this year didn't really feel too exciting, there were good memories that I made with my friends. I liked it and these are the memories I will never ever forget until I die or if i get Alzheimer's. LOL! Regardless, I am content with this year and the things that had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment