Sunday, June 27, 2010

WOW...

Hey you, yeah you! Did you know she still like you? I know you have moved on from her already. I don't know why I still feel so bad for her even though she was sort of my "competition." It's so weird that I actually feel for her. Each time she posts stuff on her tumblr, somehow I know she's talking about you. It's just the things that she wrote is things that you did. She still haven't let go of you, and I can tell she's really hurting badly. What I don't understand is that you guys weren't really that long. Hmm...it's only about 2 months? Wow she really did fall for you, hard! I don't know what to say. All I can say, I feel for her. I shouldn't but I can't help it. I'm not saying this so that you'll give her a second chance, but I don't think you guys being just friends is working out. I already told you my answer about you and her. She's not your type of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment