Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

Dear Internet friend,
I'm not sure what this really means. Does it mean we only talk online or we do both? Well I'm going to pick someone I do talk online and in person. But recently we talked more online than in person. What can I say? So many things are happening fast. Dude, in a matter of four days soooo much has happened. I noticed we flirt so much, but I like it. (: It's just that sometimes, I don't know when to believe you. You can be saying one thing, but not meaning it. I don't if I should believe the things you say to me. It sounds real, you sound serious, but I don't know. I doubt you a lot. I'm sure you know that cuz when I say "I don't know" or "maybe" or "We'll see" you don't like it. But what else can I say? I can't be like yes and then you end up disappointing me. You know it. There are times that you can't keep your words. I hope that one day I won't doubt you as much as I do now.
Sincerely,
Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment