Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bored againnnn

Who was the last male you talked to? Brian
Who is someone that can always make you laugh? BABY WAWA! :D

What were you doing at 10am this morning? It's not even 10 am yet. LOLL
What were you doing an hour ago? Getting ready for school
Do you plan on moving within the next year? Nopee.
Are you wearing anything on your feet? Yeah flats.
What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months? Summer vacation whoooo!
Do you remember your dreams? Yeah sometimes.
Where did your last hug take place? In 6th period.
Have you been to a baby shower? I think so.
What cell phone company do you use? T-Mobile
What color is your hair brush? It's pink.
Do you watch the Super Bowl? Nopee
What about World Cup? Nahh. Not a sports fan.
Do you sleep with a teddy bear? No but I got my pillows.
What is the last movie you watched? Robin Hood
What movie do you think everyone should watch? Twilight series. HAHAH
What is your middle name? Jia
Do you have your future children's names picked out?Nopee
What color is your mailbox? Umm Khaki?
Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Nahh.
What brand is your computer printer? HP
How many cars can fit in your driveway? Twooo
Who was your Kindergarden teacher? Mrs. Hall
Are you taller than your mom? Yesss
Do you have any bruises right now? Yes I do! :O
Are you cold right now? Not really.
Do any of your close friends have kids? Nahh
Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now? Nope.
How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date? Older= 5 Years, younger= 1 year
What brand are your favorite jeans you own? Forever 21. LOLL
What is the closest red object to you? Adrian.
What is your favorite video game? Mario Karts!
Do you play games on your cell phone? Yes when I'm bored.
Do you look more like your mom or dad? Mommy! (:
Have you ever broken an pinata? I don't remember.
Do you have an iPod or Mp3 player? I have an ipod.
If someone doesnt like you its probably because: I got no idea.
Who was the last person in your bedroom? My brother.
What are your plans for this weekend? I got no idea yet.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope
Do you lose your keys often? OMFG! I got it stolen once. ):
How many keys are on your keychain? I got two set of keychains. LOL One with one key and other with two keys.
When was your last encounter with the police? I don't remember.
Do you sing in the shower? HAHA when I'm in a good mood.
Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes I do. (: I'm safee!

No comments:

Post a Comment