Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Withdrawal

I need to withdraw myself from this. I need to stop or else someone's going to get hurt in the process. For some reason I feel like it might be me. I don't know why, but it's just is. My mind is not settled yet and I don't think I'm ready. All I want is to have fun and somehow this "fun" is not working as well as I thought it would be. At the same time, I think I'm being lied to. I'm scared and afraid to know the truth, but I WANT to know the truth. I don't think you're the option for me. It takes a lot to handle me and I don't know if you'll have the patience to deal with it. I can make things so simple, but it can get super complicated. I'm sorry if this doesn't work out. But unless you're willing to give your effort, your welcome to do whatever you feel like doing. I'm not going to force or pressure you into anything. I just want to know what your thinking and what you're doing. I know you've been holding back alot these 2 days. Please tell me?! If you don't, I'm going to assume and it's not that great. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment