Monday, June 28, 2010

I was waiting for something but it's too late now.

Would you shave your head if a family member asked you to because they had cancer?Yes of course
What would you do if the doctor told you that you were pregnant? I'll be fucken shocked and scared and cry my eyes out and ask WTF how did that happen?
Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? No. They will never ever say it cuz they don't think they're wrong.
Are you good at hiding your feelings? Yes most of the time.
Are you wasting your time on someone? Yes I am. But I'm not really thinking about it. Just going with the flow.
Explain the lasy time you threw up: I did it on purpose.
Last thing that made you cry: Graduation.
Do you have a bad temper? That's only if I'm having a bad day.
Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? We shall seee about that.
How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime? One.
How often do you think about suicide? Not often. That was last year.
What is your deepest fear? Getting hurt by someone I really love.
Do you REALLY love all your family? Yes.
What do you want to believe in? Karma's a bitch!
Do you have a secret crush on someone? It's not a secret anymore. He knows. We both know. LOLL
Are you proud of who you are? It's alright.
Do you feel alone even in crowded rooms? It depends on who I'm with.
What is the worst thing a person could do to you and still be forgiven? I don't know at the moment. It usually depends on who the person is.
You're dying in 10 seconds, what are your last words to your best friend?
...to your worst enemy? Friends: I love you guys. Thanks for being there thru thick and thin. I wish you guys have the best in life. Don't forget me. Worst Enemy: Thanks for hurting me. We were once friends, now we're enemies. Have a great life now that I'm gone. You guys will have one less enemy.
Do you care if people hate you? It doesn't bother me anymore.
Freedom or safety? Safe freedom. HAHA
Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names: I don't know why saying "I love you" is harder than I thought.
Has a song ever made you cry? Yes ):
A book ever made you cry? YESS!
Is the world crumbling to pieces? Uh no
Name one moment where you couldn't control your rage: When people constantly annoy me and talk about the stupidest shiet ever.
Name one moment where you sincerely wanted to just die: When everything goes wrong and I have nothing or anyone to turn to.
For the last one, just say anything you want, anything at all: I want to see you. I missed you. But somehow I can't say it to you without sounding like I'm kidding. I can't throw my feelings at you and pretend that I don't like you. I can't seem to control what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment