Saturday, June 19, 2010

CLASS OF 2010! WHOO...

Wow, can you believe it? I graduated! Damn does time pass by fast or what?! When it did finally hit me that I'm graduation, I was like still in shocked. The next second you know, I already crossed the stage and had gotten my diploma. The one thing that surprised me the most was that I CRIED! That was the last thing I had expected to happen. I had no idea what happened. Before we started to walk to our seats, I already started tearing up. When I got near the seats, it finally hit me that this is it. High school is coming to an end and everything would be so much more different. What hit me hard, was that song that choir people sang about "our last years." Man, that song just went KAPOW on me. I was crying thinking back to the last four years and everything that has happened. Our class president's speech was really touching. She knew exactly what to say and everything that needed to be said in my mind. Surprisingly the ceremony went by faster than I had wanted. After this, I know I won't even see lik 3/4 of the people. For some people I got to say one last good-bye, but for others, I don't know if I ever will. I didn't even get to take a lot of pictures with people. ): That was the worse thing ever. But at the end of the night, everything is over. I truly will miss a lot of people. I wish everyone good luck and hopefully we'll see each other in the future. WHOOT WHOOT CLASS OF TWENTY TEN!!!!

ONE OH YOU KNOW! (; 

No comments:

Post a Comment