Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who, what, where, when, why

WHO'S
Who are you liking? I don't know.
Who is your best friend? No one.
Who makes you happy? People who makes me laugh.
Who is your favorite family member on your moms side? My cousin in NYC.
Who is your favorite family member on your dads side? None.
Who are you closest to? Mommy.
Who do you tell your secrets to? It depends on what kinda secrets.
Who were you with last night? Your momma. XD ROFL
Who do you live with? My family.
WHAT'S
What's your full name? Winnie Jia Li
What's your birthdate? December 15th
What's your favorte color? purple and teal
What's your favorite sport? NONE.
What's your favorite number? 15
What do you do in your spare time? Go online, text
What are your pets names? I don't have names for them.
What's your favorite song? "California Gurls" (:
What's your favorite T.V. show? The Hills
What's your favorite movie? New Moon
What vehicles do your parents drive? Honda & Lexus
WHERE'S
Where were you on your last birthday? I was...at home?
Where do you live? MPK
Where do you want to live? Next to the beach
Where was your last vacation to? San Francisco
Where did you go in a car last? In n OUT, Walmart, Mall, Target
Where do your grandparents live? MPK
Where do you want to go to college? UCI
Where is your heart? In my body? LOLL
WHEN'S
When did/will you graduate? JUNE eighteenth!
When do you want to get married? I don't know yet.
When are you happy? When I'm with my friends and happy people.
When did you cry last? The last time when Ebony made me laugh real  hard. HAHAHA
When are you moving next? I got no idea. Not moving anytime soon.
When did you last get a text? About an hour ago?
When are you going to bed? I don't know. Probably late
When is the last time you took a vitamin? I totally forgot.
WHY'S
Why do you think you were born? Because my parents wanted a child. LOLLL
Why is Britney Spears so messed up? She's not messed up. She's damn fine!
Why are you stressed? I'm not. Well not really. And if I am, it's cuz of stupid finals.
Why is MySpace so addictive? It's all about facebook now.
Why do clowns scare people? Because they're creepy. D:
Why are you bored? Because I am. There's nothing to do. Well there is, but I don't feel like it.
Why is Tom Cruise so wierd? He is? I thought he's alright.
Why are you taking this survey? Because I'm boreddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment