Sunday, June 13, 2010

I don't know.

I don't know why graduation hasn't hit me yet?! I mean seriously, it's happening in 5 days! Can you believe it? Boy does time go by fast or what? Everyone was like they're either happy or excited or sad. I say it's going to be bittersweet. I already said I won't cry cuz what is there to cry about? I honestly have to say there's not a lot of people I'm going to miss. And if I do miss them, I'm going to make the effort to hang out with each and every one of them this summer before we all leave separately. So much has happened these four years in high school. I gotta say I went through a lot. I did stupid things. I had fun times. I made friends and I lost friends. I was happy and I was sad. I stressed over finals, pulled all nighters, and slept in class. Anything you can think of that a teenage girl had gone through, yeah, I've went through most of them. What else? I don't know. I think I know why it hasn't really hit me yet. It's cuz after high school, I'm still gonna be home. So I don't think it's going to be any more different than it already is. I've been living here all my life, so that's the reason why. So we'll see. I wonder when is it going to hit me. When am I going to get that panic feeling like "OMFG, I'm graduating!" time? LOLL. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment