Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduation TICKETS?!

Oh my, so I'm like desperately in need of two more graduation tickets. FML! Seriously, why is it that this year they only give us 5 each? Last year, everyone got 6 each. Man, this really sucks. My school sucks balls. I don't see what their deal is. I have no idea where am I going to find those extra 2 anymore. I've asked so many people and no such luck. I really want my friends to come so I can see them and stuff. I'm still surprised they wanna come. I don't want to be like I invited them and then denying them cuz I don't have tickets for them. Oh poop! I noticed A LOT of people are in need of tickets too. There are even people whose selling their tickets. Honestly, as desperate as I am right now, I would not buy my tickets cuz dude we're all getting our tickets for FREE. So why do people sell them? It's unfair. But you never know. The things that the people do to get what they want. I hope I find tickets soon. I got until Thursday? Yeah around there cuz Friday is graduation and I don't want to tell them last minute that I'm not able to get them tickets. But either way I'm glad they want to come. (:

Peace ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment